Meeting 5: Self Introduction (Review)

loading...
MODUL BAHASA INGGRIS PROGRAM PIBA TAHUN 2012

Reviewing Topic: SELF INTRODUCTION

Speaking Practice 
A. Write the answers of the following questions and practice them with your friends!
  1. What is your full name?/ nickname?
  2. What do you do?
  3. Where do you study?
  4. Where are you from?
  5. When and where were you born?
  6. How old are you?
  7. What is your hobby?
  8. Where do you live?
  9. With whom do you live there?
  10. Can I email you? What is your email address? 
  11. What's your department?
  12. What semester are you in?
  13. What's your favourite subject?
  14. How many brothers and sisters do you have?
  15. Are you the oldest son/daughter in your family?
  16. What's your father's name?
  17. What's your mother's name?
  18. Are they still alive?
  19. What's your father's occupation?
  20. What's your father's job?
B. Write the questions of the following answers and practice them with your friends!
      Pelajari cara membuat pertanyaan dalam bahasa Inggris di sini.
  1. I study English twice in a week.
  2. I have been studying English for two weeks.
  3. I usually go to the campus on foot.
  4. My friends are in the library.
  5. Mr ALi taught us English last week.
  6. It takes half an hour from campus 1 to campus 2.
  7. That book is mine.
  8. My family lives in Maros.
  9. My grandfather is seventy years old?
  10. My father has two cars.



Html email form powered by 123ContactForm.com | Report abuse
Tag : PIBA
0 Komentar untuk "Meeting 5: Self Introduction (Review)"

Back To Top